[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Bernard S. Greenberg <BSG%SCRC-TENEX%MIT-MC@SU-DSN>
- Subject: Re: Substitute-if
- From: Guy.Steele@CMU-CS-A
- Date: Sat, 11 Jun 1983 01:53:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp@SU-AI
- In-reply-to: "Bernard S. Greenberg's message of 10 Jun 83 15:10-EST"
I don't see that the argument order of substitute-if is incongruous.
Is your model that the TEST argument is alwaays the first one?
My model is that the xxx-if argument order is identical to the xxx
argument order except that the ITEM argument has been replaced
by the one-argument predicate TEST.