Meeting at the ACM Symposium

Many of the Common Lisp designers and implementors will be present at
the ACM Symposium on Lisp and Functional Programming in Austin this
August.  I propose a short meeting of any of us on this list, on Tuesday
August 7 at 6:15 (during the "break before banquet").  The main agenda
item (there's only time for one item, anyway) is what to do about
ambiguities or inclarities that come up in the published Common Lisp
definition: how do we keep all the implementations compatible?  I don't
know where this meeting will occur (I don't know anything about the
local arrangements), but I presume we'll find something acceptable.