[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Things to do
- To: Fahlman at CMU-CS-C.ARPA, Moon%SCRC-TENEX%MIT-MC at SU-DSN.ARPA
- Subject: Things to do
- From: Robert A. Cassels <Cassels at SCRC-TENEX>
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 1983 07:35:00 -0000
- Cc: common-lisp at SU-AI.ARPA
- In-reply-to: The message of 16 Aug 83 02:42-EDT from Scott E. Fahlman <Fahlman at CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 1983 02:42 EDT
From: Scott E. Fahlman <Fahlman@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
I'll have to look at our floating read and print, but I doubt that they
are easy to make portable.
Ours can be made portable without too much trouble (at some loss of
efficiency). It probably wants a few extra features. I figured I'd
wait for Steele's, in the hope that he's figured out more elegant
solutions to the problems than I did.