Your non-controversial suggestions for function names

Eric Benson and I quite independently came up with the need for
DELETE-PACKAGE last week;  oddly enough, we even chose the same
name!

The 3600 documentation has 'pkg-kill'  to de-register a package
(its name and all nicknames) and to flush the respective 'use'
lists; but we rather agree that DELETE-PACKAGE ought also to
make a pass over the atoms in the package to insure that any
who are interned with that packge as 'home' have their symbol-package
slot smashed [i.e., at least a subset of what unintern would do].

-- JonL --