Common Lisp manual online?

I can report that Dr. Toru Ishida of Nippon Telephone and Telegraph
requested of Digital Press permission to acquire a machine-readable copy
of the manual for research purposes (research into developing an on-line
query system), and this permission was granted relatively quickly (a
month or so).  So that's one precedent.  It's not the same as a
precedent for making the manual available on-line for commercial use.
Maybe someone would like to help establish one promptly?  The way
lawyers are, I can push all I want for a policy from a theoretical point
of view, but you won't get action until there is an actual instance for
them to chew on.

--Guy