common-lisp loop

A group at DEC in Hudson had one which had been derived from, i think,
the source used in Symbolics release 5.something.  I had been going to
look it over, but never did;  i no longer know where i put the source,
if i ever had it online.  If someone at hudson could get ahold of this
from the natural language group (or linguistics or somesuch) i could
check it to see if it really did correspond to a fairly recent loop.
(They are the group a couple rows of cubicles over from the vaxlisp
people, at least during the summer.  I was over there once but all the
vaxlisp people were out partying or something.)  If not i suppose i
could just sit down with the latest source and do the conversion.