TRUE, FALSE

    Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1986  17:15 EST
    From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>

	Why not just a function CONSTFN that takes a value and returns a function
	that will return that value?

    So far only two such functions have been asked for, one of which
    produces a null value and the other of which produces something
    non-null: T, for lack of any better thing.  Do we really need a
    general function to build such things?  I don't think so.

    Down with generality, and down with the generals!

Another way to look at this is that standard cliches should have a
defined, common, abstraction.