Re: Proposal #9: Variable Name Conflicts

    Date: Mon, 28 Jul 86 22:10 EDT
    From: David A. Moon <Moon@STONY-BROOK.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>

	Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1986  22:02 EDT
	From: "Scott E. Fahlman" <Fahlman@C.CS.CMU.EDU>

	Proposal #9A:

	It is an error for two parameters (including supplied-p and &aux
	parameters) in the same lambda list to be represented by the same (EQ)
	symbol.  This also holds for parameters bound by LET, LET*, DO, DO*,
	FLET, LABELS, PROGV, MACROLET, MV-BIND, and PROG.

    There is no such thing as MV-BIND; I expect you meant MULTIPLE-VALUE-BIND.
    You forgot PROG*.  You omitted COMPILER-LET and PROGV, but I can't guess
    whether this was accidental or intentional.

I think I submitted this list of var. binding forms.  I abbreviated
MULTIPLE-VALUE to MV, sorry if it wasn't clear.  PROGV wasn't omitted
(see?).  The omission of compiler-let and prog* was accidental
(compiler-let wasn't in the list on page 154 (which was all I looked
at) and I guess I didn't see prog* under prog).

-- Nick