Structure sharing in arguments

By the way, one thing I proposed a long time ago, and plan to re-propose
now, is a new &MORE construct that would allow functions to take
arbitrary numbers of arguments in the style of LEXPR, keeping them on
the stack until asked for and not consing them into a list.  I don't
want to debate this now -- give me a chance to propose it properly first
-- but I thought I'd better mention this as a piece of context that
might keep people from getting too tense about the efficiency of &rest
args.

-- Scott