Re: More FORMAT

As someone else mentioned, it can be more than useful to know that something
is causing an array to grow.  It seems reduntant to me to have an :adjustable
keyword if there are no clear semantics to :adjustable nil, only to
:adjustable T.  Especially when :adjustable (non-nil) == :adjustable nil.

Or perhaps we need a :non-adjustable keyword, just to keep our semantics
consistent, where :non-adjustable T means "definitely" non-adjustable, and
:non-adjustable nil means "maybe non-adjustable"?

RB