[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Here is a good idea, I think
- To: common-lisp at SU-AI
- Subject: Here is a good idea, I think
- From: Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1982 04:10:00 -0000
Presumably (EVENP x y) <=> (ZEROP (MOD x y)) ?
- - - - Begin forwarded message - - - -
Mail-From: ARPANET host PARC-MAXC received by CMU-10A at 14-Oct-82 20:51:44-EDT
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1982 21:52:00 -0000
From: Masinter at PARC-MAXC
Subject: optional argument for EVENP?
cc: , Masinter.PA
We've found a need in our system for two-argument EVENP,
(EVENP n &optional divisor)
divisor defaults to 2. Predicate returns true if n is an integral multiple
(ODDP n &optional divisor) is merely (NOT (EVENP n divisor)).
This seems to be a logical extension of MOD.
- - - - End forwarded message - - - -