RESTART

Well, as long as we're being apalled (or even appalled, for those of you
who are into traditional spelling), I am apalled by the concept of
"malicious edits".  If your system (meaning the combination of code and
social conventions) allows such things, fix the system, not the
programming language.  I would hate to think what Common Lisp would look
like if we were to eliminate every feature that might tempt some idiot
to stick in a line of unclean code.  This is a powerful langauge, and it
cannot possibly be made vandal-proof.  There might be some good
arguments for adding a RESTARTABLE form, but this isn't one.

-- Scott