RESTART

I agree with Moon that RESTARTing DEFUNs is confusing. I was apalled by
Fahlman's intended application. Nevertheless, I have found that certain
people I know would be happy to "take advantage" of the fact that I had
provided them with a PROG or TAGBODY even if I were using it in a structured
way only to go back to the top. I think therefore that having an explicit
RESTARTABLE special form is a good idea and would discourage people from
"malicious" edits that added extra tags. Also, there's something visually
nice about signalling this constrained use of PROG with a special name.
If it's something that we'd expect to happen a lot, we might as well give
it a common name so people can read each others' code rather than have
everyone write the macro themselves and give it a different name.
-kmp