[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New built-in package
- To: moon%scrc-tenex@mit-mc
- Subject: New built-in package
- From: Scott E. Fahlman <Fahlman@CMU-CS-C>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 1983 02:29:00 -0000
- Cc: Common-Lisp@su-ai
- In-reply-to: Msg of 12 Jun 1983 21:23-EDT from MOON at SCRC-TENEX
Date: Sunday, 12 June 1983 21:23-EDT
From: MOON at SCRC-TENEX
To: Common-Lisp-jokes <fahlman at cmuc>
Received: from MIT-MC by CMU-CS-C (with SMTP); 12 Jun 83 21:23:00 EDT
Well, that's what I get for listening to Fahlman! Keywords
now print out as "||:foo". Fixed momentarily...
I propose that henceforth all silly lisp code be interned in a package
named "(-". Symbols in this package would print as \(-:foo.