New built-in package Strikes Back.

    Date: Sun, 12 Jun 1983  22:29 EDT
    From: Scott E. Fahlman <Fahlman@CMU-CS-C>
	Date: Sunday, 12 June 1983  21:23-EDT
	From: MOON at SCRC-TENEX
	Well, that's what I get for listening to Fahlman!  Keywords
	now print out as "||:foo".  Fixed momentarily...

    I propose that henceforth all silly lisp code be interned in a package
    named "(-".  Symbols in this package would print as \(-:foo.

    -- Scott

The Common Lisp hack of making keywords evaluate to themselves is just an evil
idea whose only purpose is to save typing one character.  The package name
string for keywords shouldn't be "" but "'".  Keywords would look like ':foo
just as now.  Old souces are compatible, and it has precedent in Steele's ASET'.
It creates some interesting issues for READ, but not insurmountable ones.

(Every time I want to see Benson turn green as Yoda I tell him this.)