Re: Extended-addressing Common Lisp

thanks.  At the moment the problem is that DEC is not sure whether they
are interested in Common Lisp or Interlisp.  We will probably
follow the decision they make for the VAX, which should be done
sometime within a month.  What surprised me about that was from what I
can hear one of Interlisp's main advantages was supposed to be that the
project was further along on the VAX than the NIL project.  That sounds
odd to me.  I thought NIL had been released.  You might want to talk
with some of the folks at DEC.  The only one I know is Kalman Reti,
XCON.RETI@DEC-MARLBORO.
-------