Re: Common Lisp

thanks.  Are you sure Utah is producing Common Lisp?  they have a thing
they call Standard Lisp, which is something completely different.  I have
never heard of a Common Lisp project there, and I work very closely with
their Lisp development people so I think I would have.
-------

I visited there the middle of last month for about 3 days and talked
the technical side of Common Lisp being implemented in their style. Martin told
me that if we only insisted on a small virtual machine with most of the
rest in Lisp code from the Common Lisp people he'd like to do it.

I've been looking at their stuff pretty closely for the much behind schedule
Lisp evaluation thing and I'm pretty impressed with them. We discussed
grafting my S-1 Lisp compiler front end on top of their portable compiler.
			-rpg-