[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Does Defmacro establish a block?
- To: common-lisp@SU-AI.ARPA
- Subject: Does Defmacro establish a block?
- From: Rob MacLachlan <RAM@CMU-CS-C.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 27 May 1985 08:30:00 -0000
- Comment: Remailed after delay caused by distribution list error at SU-AI.
Does defmacro establish a named block around the definition the
same way that defun does? CLTL doesn't mention this issue at all,
leading one to suppose that it doesn't, but this seems to create a
pointless inconsistency with defun.
If defmacro does, do define-setf-method, defsetf, deftype...?