[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DLW query about STRING-OUT and LINE-OUT
- To: Guy.Steele at CMU-10A, common-lisp at SU-AI
- Subject: DLW query about STRING-OUT and LINE-OUT
- From: Daniel L. Weinreb <dlw at SCRC-TENEX at MIT-MC>
- Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1982 20:52:00 -0000
- In-reply-to: The message of 3 Sep 82 18:35-EDT from Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
Date: 3 September 1982 1835-EDT (Friday)
From: Guy.Steele at CMU-10A
These functions were eliminated as a result of November issue 214.
Hmm. My notes show that there was more sentiment to not flush them than
to flush them, especially on the part of you and me. But if you say
that's what we decided in the meeting, then so be it. I will probably
push for having them in the Lisp Machine anyway as extensions.